PARTICIPANT RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
PARTICIPANT NAME (Please Print)_______________________________________________
THE FOLLOWING CONSTITUTES A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT, AFFECTING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in an activity or event commonly referred to as floating, kayaking, rafting, canoeing or boating, or in any other event or activity (hereinafter being collectively referred to as “activity”) sponsored, promoted, directed or offered by RIVER BEACH, LLC, its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, successors or assigns, or other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners or lessors of premises used to facilitate or conduct the activity (hereinafter being collectively referred to as “RELEASEES”), the above named participant hereby acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from participating in the activity is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death.
2. That with such knowledge, I, the participant, KNOWLINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
3. Further, that I, the participant, for myself, my heirs, successors, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, DO HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS all above referenced RELEASEES from any and all claims, demands, losses, suits, actions or causes of action, and liability arising out of or related to any INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. That I, the participant, willingly agree to comply with all terms and conditions for participation. I further affirm that in the event I observe any unusual or significant hazard, act or other misconduct during my participation, that I will remove myself from participation therein, and bring such instance to the attention of the nearest official, immediately.
5. It is the policy of the RELEASEES that NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR OTHER INTOXICANTS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES OR WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE ACTIVITY.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND IT’S TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
______________________________________ ____________ _____ ______________
PARTICIPANT SIGNATURE DL NUMBER AGE DATE
FOR PARENT/GUARDIAN OF PARTICIPANT OF MINOR AGE
(UNDER 19 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release of all RELEASEES as provided above, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, next of kin and next friend of the above named minor child, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless RELEASEES from any and all liability incident to said minor child’s involvement or participation in the activity, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE DATE